Doctor insights on:
Itchy Skin Supplement Too Many
What can I take for extremely dry itchy skin? Supplement, medicine wise. Kind of hard to cover my entire body with lotion.
A dietary supplement, also known as food supplement or nutritional supplement, is a preparation intended to supplement the diet and provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, or amino acids, that may be missing or may not be consumed in sufficient quantities in a person's diet. Some countries define dietary supplements as foods, while ...Read more
Creams and pills: you can also consider taking an antihistamine depending on the cause of the itchy skin. Some to consider are benadryl (diphenhydramine) (but this can make you sleepy) or zyrtec instead of claritin. They are all over the counter. Itchy skin may also be due to dryness so try keeping your skin well moisturized as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Xerosis: Often pertains to skin that is dry and needs a topical moisturizer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of too many fish oil supplements
- Can you take too many supplements?
- Can you take too many dietary supplements?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take too many fish oil supplements?
- Can taking too many supplements make you sick?
- Can too many calcium supplements cause a too high ph in urine?
- Getting rid of yellow skin itchy too what to do
- Talk to a dermatologist online