Doctor insights on:
Itchy Red Face Skin
Red itchy bumps on face skin is very dry I'm scared to use ANYTHING just using benzol peroxide on spot. What to do?! :(
Had itp.Now itchy red puffed skin on face, neck, hands.Scalp aslo itches.Tried steroid cream, it didn't help.Now also have purple veins on legs?
Is there any recommendation for extra dry itchy skin around eyes and face and to reduce redness, blemish on face, Tia Doctor..
Folliculitis: The most common cause in men your age is folliculitis or inflammation of the hair follicle root. This is commonly called an in-grown hair. It could also be a subaceous cyst. See a doctor if it gets worse. In the mean time try not to irritate it. I recommend warm compresses. Get a new razor or avoid shaving. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My face has red blotches is itchy an very swollen.What can I put on it.I have very sensitive skin.Have tried ice no relief.Please help.
See: See dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
I have a red dry skin line on my face that is itchy. It's there for almost a month, moisturising doesn't help.
Itchy bumps won't go away on my face, if i scratch my skin raises and gets so dry and a dark red color. What is it?
One side of my face is itchy swollen and red. I have eczema, occasionally get the skin around my eyebrows irratated but nothing close this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dry itchy red skin on face
- Red blotchy itchy skin on face
- Dry red itchy face skin reaction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms dry itchy red scaly skin on face
- Small red itchy bumps on face skin symptoms
- Lupus symptoms dry itchy red scaly skin on face
- Symptoms red itchy face tight skin hot face causes
- Talk to a dermatologist online