Doctor insights on:
Itchy Red Eyes And Hives
After vacation from india i got a yeast infection and now broke out in hives all over my body they are big red and itchy have had them for 3 days?
Red eye is a symptom in which a one or both of a person's eyes are redder than normal. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, inflammation, infection, hormonal changes, nerve problems, ...Read more
Is baby better?: That can be allergies or a local irritation or a cold or conjunctivitis (infection of the eyes). If it is better then no worries. If not you can use breast milk (if you are breast feeding) in the eyes. If it is still there and bothersome then have your baby seen by your doctor. eye drops may be indicated but need to see the problem before prescribing anything. ...Read more
Probably not: Optrex is not an American company nor am I aware that they legally distribute products in the USA, however they do make artificial lubricants and possibly some decongestant products also that are probably safe to use. These drops contain preservatives that sometimes cause allergy. See an eye doctor if symptoms persist. ...Read more
I've been having symptoms of fatigue, itchy eyes, red eyes, and hard to focus sometimes I even blank out. I don't know what's wrong with me.
FATIGUE, ITCHY EYES+: I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG THIS HAS BEEN BUT DO SEE YOUR PCP SOONEST! AND TELL YOUR DOCTOR WHAT MEDICATIONS YOU ARE TAKING. ...Read more
Green, not allergy: See your ophthalmologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have a 8yo daughter with allergies. Red itchy eyes, and nose. I give her zyrtec will that help with her red eyes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The skin around my eyes is red swollen and itchy
- Itchy red patches on the cheeks and puffy itchy eyes
- Is it normal for my eyes to get red and itchy every time the weather changes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lungs producing mucus and red itchy rash hives
- Why is my babys eyes itchy and red?
- Red swollen itchy eyelids and under eyes
- Skin around eyes red and itchy
- Talk to a dermatologist online