Doctor insights on:
Itchy Red Bumps On Penis
I have a few (maybe 4) small, non-itchy, red bumps near the base of my penis and in the pubic region. What could this be?
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
Male 27. i have a painful, itchy rash or small red bumps, blisters or sores on my penis what is the cause and what prescription can you recommend ?
Inflammed papillae: Most likely taste bud or papillae on your tounge have bcome inflammed due to a prior burn, cut, viral infection, or bacterial infection. Inflamed papillae are very common symptom and not one that should cause overwhelming concern. If you have a high fever and other symptoms of infection then you should contact your doctor. Cold viruses, flu viruses, hpv , herpes viruses can cause this symptom. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red itchy bumps on penis head
- Red itchy bump on penis
- Red itchy bumps on my penis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clusters of small red itchy bumps on elbows area
- Small red itchy bumps on face chest neck and back
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on inner thigh
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online