Doctor insights on:
Itchy Red Bumps On Lower Legs
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
I had many small, itchy red bumps on both legs.They appeared a week ago. This morning, no itch, not red, but each bump now has a white halo. Help?
No patch forms in skin. But, small itchy red bumps form seperately about 1 inch distance in my back, hands and leg. Hiv symptoms ?
Hi , I have been woken up the past few nights with itchy red bumps on both legs. Itchy bumps that appear on arms and red itchy bumps in both armpits.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy red bumps on lower left leg symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on lower leg
- Small red itchy bumps on lower legs symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy red bumps on leg
- Small red itchy bumps on my lower leg symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on lower right leg symptoms
- Itchy red bumps on lower back
- Talk to a dermatologist online