Doctor insights on:
Itchy Red Bumps On Back Of Neck Symptoms
Several causes: Little itchy bumps on the nape, several forms of dermatitis (skin inflammation), folliculitis (inflammation ofthe hair follicles) , ? Psoriasis ( a scaly skin condition), or seborrhea (part of it is dandruff) u may want 2 c ur 1ry md or a referral to a dermatologist 2 sort it out see less. ...Read more
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
PLR: Polymorphic light eruption (PMLE) is a skin rash that occurs with exposure to the sun. It is not the same as sunburn. PMLE is not harmful, but can be itchy.The rash normally heals completely within a week if you avoid further sun exposure. Meanwhile, a cream containing corticosteroid will help to settle the rash. ...Read more
Bumps: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
I had itchy red bumps on my neck last week. This week I have non itchy small white bumps on my neck. What could it be?
What are these itchy red bumps on my neck and chest they are horrible to look , they look like ! **** my girlfriend is already discouragw with me.?
I have about 10 itchy red bumps in a straight line like mosquito bites on the side of my neck there are a couple more next to those what could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on back of the neck symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy white bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Itchy bumps on the back of the neck
- Treatments for small red itchy bumps on back of neck
- Itchy red spots on back of neck symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online