Doctor insights on:
Itchy Painful Eyebrow
Red mark on eyebrow about the size of a fifty pence its itchy some of the time, wont go away with creams, seems to be darkening?
Plz dr help I have hairloss since november last year after one mnth my eyebrows start to itchy and fall and my eyelashes a bit. I realy scared?
Alopecia: There is a condition called alopecia which causes the hair to fall out. This is different from male pattern baldness which is genetic and not a disorder. A dermatologist can tell you if you have alopecia (an autoimmune disorder) and treat it w/medication. Peace and good health. ...Read more
One side of my face is itchy swollen and red. I have eczema, occasionally get the skin around my eyebrows irratated but nothing close this?
Fungal: Sounds like fungal and/ or yeast infestations. The facial component is called seborrhea. A topical anti-fungal like Nystatin cream might be useful. Try a selenium based shampoo wash around the genital region in the shower. Selenium is anti-dandruff, which is thought to have a fungal ("microsporum furfur") relationship. ...Read more
Two days ago my left eyebrow felt itchy and so I rub kind of hard and ever since it's swollen and red with no pain no itching?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen painful red under lower eyelid itchy
- What causes itchy and red eyebrows?
- Pink itchy painful bumps in vaginal area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tiny itchy bumps on eyebrow
- I got itchy painful rash bumps on pubic area after shaving
- Itchy painful left shoulder
- Itchy painful tooth
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free