Doctor insights on:
Itchy Mole What Does It Mean
Itchy Mole : An itchy mole can be a symptom of melanoma, an aggressive form of skin cancer. However, you have to take into consideration other factors that may be causing your mole to itch. Are you using a new laundry detergent? Do you use lotion that contains fragrances or other chemicals that is irritating the skin? Think about what products you use and how they may cause skin irritation. See your derm asap! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I've always had a big mole on top of my back and today been slightly itchy and its slightly raised bit at top?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have an itchy mole?
- What does it mean when a mole is itchy?
- What does it mean if a mole hurts?
- Significance of a mole turning black
- What does it mean when the inside of your ear is itchy?
- What does it mean when the inside of my ear is always itchy?
- What does it mean if a mole itches and hurts?
- What does it mean when your belly button itchy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free