Doctor insights on:
Itchy Little Red Bumps All Over Body
I have itchy little red bumps all over my body what can it be? They are on my arms, legs, and some on my stomach
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
Had an upset stomach (tight, gurgling) & diarrhea for 2-3 days. Now have very small red bumps all over body, mildly itchy. Not sure how to alleviate?
I have these flee bytes all over my body in the form of little red bumps which are very itchy and wont go away soon.
Any repellent/medicine suggested?
Insect bites: For relief of the itching, take an antihistamine like benadryl(causes drowsi'ess) or Claritin(nondrowsy) and apply a cortisone type cream. If spreading redness and warmth develop, an antibiotic may be needed to treat cellulitis. See your physician as needed. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have little red bumps showing up on the lower part of my body as well as on my neck. They're fairly itchy and in the most random spots. Nothing new.
A six years old kid have little red bumps on the hands and inside the mouth and it is spreading around the body what is it? Its not itchy
Body very itchy small red bumps appear skin heats up blister like bumps at times hard to sleep sometimes need help...?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have red itchy small bumps like bites all over my body
- Red bumps all over body not itchy
- Itchy red bumps all over upper body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy red bumps all over body spreading
- Little itchy bumps all over my body
- Small itchy red bumps all over body
- Tiny red bumps all over body not itchy
- Talk to a dermatologist online