Doctor insights on:
Itchy Little Red Bumps All Over Body
I have itchy little red bumps all over my body what can it be? They are on my arms, legs, and some on my stomach
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
Had an upset stomach (tight, gurgling) & diarrhea for 2-3 days. Now have very small red bumps all over body, mildly itchy. Not sure how to alleviate?
I have little red bumps showing up on the lower part of my body as well as on my neck. They're fairly itchy and in the most random spots. Nothing new.
You should: You should see a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
A six years old kid have little red bumps on the hands and inside the mouth and it is spreading around the body what is it? Its not itchy
See 1 more doctor answer
Reaction 2 somthing: If it's red and itchy, more than likely it's an allergic reaction to something (new skin care product, soap, detergent, fragrance, etc...) could be something else though, so should be checked and treated to give you relief. ...Read more
Small itchy red bumps, started on back of arms for couple weeks now spreading throughout entire body?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have red itchy small bumps like bites all over my body
- Non itchy red bumps all over body
- Red bumps all over body not itchy
- Itchy red bumps all over upper body
- I have little red bumps all over my body
- Itchy red bumps all over body spreading
- Little itchy bumps all over my body
- Small itchy red bumps all over body
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free