Doctor insights on:
Itchy Ears And Eyes
Have a runny and stuffy nose, eyes itchy, ears hurt, and sneezing. Thinking its allergies as the pollen count is very high. Advice to help? Natural?
Please see below: This appears looking like a seasonal allergy is giving you problem. It gets better with anti allergen oral and topical medications. Sometime, people put hepa filter at home with some improvement . Hope this helps. ...Read more
Hi, i'm 34 weeks pregnant and have severe allergy symptoms sneezing, itchy ears and throat, runny nose and eyes, which medicine is good for me?
Ask your ob: Its crazy to give advice to a pregnant person online-too serious an issue. ...Read more
What could be causing me to have watery mouth, sore throat, puffy bags arounds eyes, itchy ears, light headache. Should i take allergy meds or cold?
Both possible: Try allergy meds. Sounds like you may be on the right track. Good luck. ...Read more
I have itchy watery eyes, clear drainage in nose, draining itchy ears, cough, itchy sore throat, any ideas what this could be?
See 1 more doctor answer
Maybe: Itching is a hallmark of allergy. But itching isolated to the eyes and ears occurs with exzema, overproduction of mast cells as in a pseudoleukemia. Generalized itching all over the skin is more ominous- liver failure, drug reaction, cancers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a piece of kiwi yesterday and my ears & tongue got itchy & my eyes got watery. It went away. I had a rash but it went away. Could i be allergic?
Possibly: Symptoms are allergic symptoms. It could be to the kiwi or something else. ...Read more
- HealthTap gives you access to top U.S. certified doctors
- Our doctors are checked, verified and board certified
- Get personalized help and answers directly from the doctor
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy inner ear and throat
- Sore throat and itchy ears
- What causes itchy throat and ears?
- Scratchy throat and itchy ears
- Itchy ears nose and throat
- What causes itchy and burning ear lobes?
- Itchy ears and roof of mouth
- Itchy eyes and face
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free