Doctor insights on:
Itchy Cough For 6 Weeks
Could be: Consider making tea with 2 tsp of marshmallow root bark per 1cup of hot water (steep in a covered pot for at least 5 minutes). Drink several times a day or as needed . ** or add 2 tsp of slippery elm bark to 1 cup of hot water (steep for at least 5 minutes in a covered teapot). Drink this as needed to relieve itchinessor a few times per day. Slippery elm bark lozenges are also helpful. ...Read more
I have persistent itchy cough for three days. It's very tiring and it hurts every time I cough. How can I get rid of it please?
More history please: Are you a smoker? On any medications? Need to review your history first and the treatment options ...Read more
Night time dry cough w/ sensation of slight itchiness in trachea. Fine during daytime- but when I pinch trachea, pronounced sensation of itch + cough.
I had the flu for one week last month and have been coughing ever since. Now its an itchy cough is this normal?
NO: Please ger re-examined and request a chest x-ray. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 6 weeks old baby coughing
- Coughing for 3 weeks itchy throat
- My 6 week old baby has a cough
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cough for 8 weeks itchy throat phlegm
- I have had a cough for 6 weeks after having a cold should i be concerned
- Cough itchy neck
- Itchy throat coughing pregnant
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online