Doctor insights on:
Itchy Bumps On Knees Symptoms
Rash: Any skin condition is difficult to identify without seeing it or having more history. What does it look like?Is it red?Flad/raised? Etc. It could be that your knees have come into contact with something and is showing an allergic reaction. Could be eczema or psoriasis or skin rashes can sometimes be a sign of something going on internally. Best to have a doctor take a look and take a full history. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many possibilities: There are many things that could cause a rash. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
I have itchy bumps on the side of my elbow, side of my knees, side of my armpits, on my waist and my lower spine. ?
I have small itchy bumps on back of neck at the hair line and then it appeared around ankles and bend of knees itches bad what caused it what can I do ?
used several creams/gels to treat knee wound, may have had an allergic reaction ? ; very itchy bumps which seem to spread around knee if touched ? :(
My 8 year old son has flesh colored NOT itchy bumps that sort of look like bug bites or hives but only on his knees and elbows, what could it be?
Dry skin: Try putting moisturizer on these areasGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red itchy bumps on my knee symptoms
- Small itchy bumps on knees symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy red bumps on elbows and knees
- Tiny itchy bumps on my wrist symptoms
- Tiny itchy bumps on my chest symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on ears symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online