Doctor insights on:
Itchy Bumps On Arms And Legs
My son has developed raised itchy bumps on his arms and legs over the last 2 days they resemble bug bites however they completely cover his extremities he does not have any on his neck face back or chest the bumps are small reddish in color and have a tin
Contact rash: With the limited information: he is itchy and the rash is not infected or sore. He sounds otherwise normal. His rash may be a contact allergic rash. A trial of antihistamine like Benadryl or zyrtec may be indicated with cool compresses/soaks and topical anti-itch creams/lotions like calamine/caladryl/1% hydrocortisone. If he appear more "ill" and uncomfortable, see your pediatrician. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Have red swollen itchy bumps in arms legs n butt turns black after getting dry.
It's frequent after delivery.can it b a sign of diabetes ?
Non itchy bumps all over my checks arms and legs white stuff comes out of it and after stuff comes out they turn very red?
Have it evaluated: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
There are little red itchy bumps on my arms and left leg that look like insect bites but appear out of no where and burn under warm water. Any ideas?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red itchy bumps on arms and legs
- Itchy red bump disease behind knees on back and arms and legs
- Itchy red bumps on arms and legs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Little red itchy bumps on arms and legs
- Small red bumps on arms and legs not itchy
- I have itchy bumps on my arms and legs
- Small pink itchy bumps on legs stomach and arms
- Talk to a dermatologist online