Doctor insights on:
Itchy Bumps All Over My Body
Itchy bumps: The causes are numerous, i suggest you see a doctor for a proper diagnosis to treat it correctly. ...Read more
Take antihistamines: Start by taking a cool shower and apply a safe anti-itch lotion such as Sarna with pramoxime. Also, take a non-sedating antihistamine during the day, such as fexofenadine (Allegra) 180mg and at night cetirizine (Zyrtec) 10mg or diphenhydramine 25mg (Benadryl). If no better with 3-4 days, see your physician. ...Read more
Skin rashes: Skin rashes need to be seen and evaluated. If the rashes do not last more than 24 hours at a time, it may be hives. You can try taking otc anti histamine if that is the case. If the rashes are there several days, it can be dermatitis due to any reason. Use moisturizer, avoid irritant like soap will help. In any case, you should come see a local physician for evaluation of skin rashes. ...Read more
I have these really red itchy bumps all over my body i scrach them cause they itch bad but everytime i do i wake up the next morning with more?
I am having a reaction to something causing me to have red itchy bumps all over my body. They are randomly placed. It has been going on for 5-6 months?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy red bumps all over my body
- Little itchy bumps all over my body
- Why do i have itchy bumps all over my body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have itchy bumps all over my body
- I have red itchy bumps all over my body
- My body is itchy all over
- Small bumps all over body not itchy
- Talk to a dermatologist online