Doctor insights on:
Itchy And Swollen Mole
Had two moles removed and cauterized one on my inner thigh and the other my hip. The one on my hip is very itchy but NOT red or swollen is this normal?
Itchy wound: The itchy feeling associated with a healing wound may come from the skin's fibroblasts working themselves into the fresh wound trying to heal itself. Or maybe you are wearing wool pants!! ...Read more
Say you have a mole and its itchy, are there any other symptoms besides those that only affect the mole/skin?
Itchy Mole : An itchy mole can be a symptom of melanoma, an aggressive form of skin cancer. However, you have to take into consideration other factors that may be causing your mole to itch. Are you using a new laundry detergent? Do you use lotion that contains fragrances or other chemicals that is irritating the skin? Think about what products you use and how they may cause skin irritation. See your derm asap! ...Read more
Itchy mole: A mole with recent changes of any one of the following; itching, bleeding, change in color or size, assymetry, irregular borders, needs to be checked out. Go see your dermatologist! ...Read more
I've always had a big mole on top of my back and today been slightly itchy and its slightly raised bit at top?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My toe is swollen and itchy
- Swollen fingers and itchy hands
- Why are my hands swollen and itchy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen lymph nodes in neck and itchy skin
- Fingers itchy and swollen allergic reaction
- The skin around my eyes is red swollen and itchy
- Why is my big toe swollen and itchy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online