Doctor insights on:
Itchy All Over Body And Swollen Ankles And Feet
My husband has very yellow/greenish eyes, skin is yellow, loss of appetite, swollen ankles and feet, and seems to be loosing his hair. ?
Took dilatrate-sr for 9 days (used nitroglycerin before), got swollen ankles and feet, now torsamide (10mg) for 3 weeks, legs also swollen, no improvements (87 years, female)?
Decrease salt intake: This may be due to fluid and salt intake...Both of which you have the ability to directly modify. Sounds like you have a touch of congestive heart failure as well. Given your age, diet and lifestyle modification are the best things you can do (i.e. If you smoke, then quit). I would also try to avoid taking too many medications, since they all have unwanted side effects. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have swollen feet,ankles and calfs with red marks(not itchy) under the skin, they have been swollen for three weeks and water tabs did nothing ?
Both of my feet and ankles are very swollen and painful ! Also my hands are swlen and itchy! I elevate my legs and the swelling does go down a little?
There are many: Causes of swelling hence it is in your best interest to see your primary care doctor. ...Read more
Raised rash on both ankles. Ankels and feet very swollen. First rash was itchy now low grade pain in joints. Post operative 8 weeks r rotator cuff. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sore joints all over and swollen hands and feet
- Itchy rash all over body comes and goes
- Swollen itchy burning bug bites on ankles and feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dry cracked itchy feet and swollen ankles
- Swollen feet and ankles what ccarbohydrates such as potatoes retain body fluids
- Swollen itchy feet and ankles
- Itchy skin and rash all over body
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free