Doctor insights on:
Itchy Achilles Tendon Symptoms
Itchy red bite-like blotch on Achilles' tendon. Thought it was a bite. Hasn't gone away in 3weeks. Size of thumb, bumpy?
Itchy bumps on the both achilles' tendons, flesh colored, bleed when scratched. Not spreading, but not going away. Live in cold chicago.
I have a reaction to steri strips for my Achilles rupture surgery 2 weeks ago. What can I put on the hives? Itchy and painful, don't want to scratch.
See your surgeon: Achilles' tendon repair incisions can be 'tricky' as the tendon is nearly subcutaneous. Any non- healing wounds here or incisional 'rashes' should be seen by your surgeon promptly to avoid skin/ wound breakdown.In my experience the reaction to the steri-strips is usually a reaction to the benzoin used to keep the strips' sticky'and not the strips themselves. See your surgeon! Best of Luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
You could: Achilles tendon rupture can result from an injury, and the degree of pain and disability depends on how extensive the tear is. Sometimes there is a palpable knot in the back or above the back of the heel, and bearing weight there is quite painful and/or difficult. See a doctor as soon as possible for a proper evaluation. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy swollen achilles tendon symptoms
- Itchy bumps on achilles tendon symptoms
- Itchy small bumps on achilles tendon symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy rash on achilles tendon
- Itchy achilles tendon area
- Causes of itchy achilles tendon
- Itchy achilles tendon
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free