Doctor insights on:
Itcht And Moist Bikini Area
See Dermatologist: Tere are prescription medications that can help if the doctor feels the medication is appropriate for you. ...Read more
Consider laser tx.: Insure you use fresh, sharp blades vice dull blades. If hair is > several mm long – then trim before shaving. Wash area before shaving – warm water helps to soften hair. Use a lubricant when shaving. Avoid using products that contain alcohol or are scented. Shave in direction of the hair – not against it. Be gentle when shaving – don’t push down too hard. Moisturize skin after shaving. ...Read more
I suffer from itchyness in my bikini area from a month now. But the area color become very dark and brown.What can i do about the ichy and dicoloring?
I have a small hole in my bikini line area I've gotten this twice before and it eventually went away but its painfull, any ideas?
I'm 28 years old female. I would like to know if i could use after shave lotion or balm after i shaved my bikini area? Will that still work for me?
Yes: Yes you can. Try a gentle lotion with aloe which is soothing. Take care! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do u differentiate folliculitis and herpes in the genital area?
- Brown vaginal discharge and itching in the vaginal area
- Ingrown hair and sebaceous cyst on private area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower face and jaw area swollen
- What are dry itchy red scabby and moist spots on my scalp?
- Pain in head whenever i lift my eyebrow and forehead area is that sinus related
- Why do i have pain in my clitoris and outside vaginal area?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online