Doctor insights on:
Itching Tingling Hands
Allergic reaction to bactrim. Stopped taking it after 24 hrs, itching, hives, tingling in hands and feet. Took benedryl. Anything else I should do?
No: That's all you need to do. It should start getting better soon. ...Read more
My hands started tingling a week ago in my little finger. This has now spread to my whole hand and it itches. what could this be?
See a neurologist: Signs like this are usually from nerve root compression in your thoracic spine or elsewhere, but needs an evaluation to rule out other causes. Make sure you go to an urgent care center or ER after you make a plan with your GP on next steps, but don't wait ! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many causes: Many things can cause tingling of the hands and fingers but some of the most common are: carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, peripheral neuropathy, and herniated disks in the neck/cervical spine. There are also vascular issues that can sometimes cause tingling. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Make sure you do not: Have carpal tunnel and ulnar neuropathy. It would be unlikely to be neuropathy, since your feet are most frequently affected. These are quite common, frequently transient (i get both occasionallly while mt biking, but an injection may cure either problem, or simple surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tingling and itching in hands
- Tingling and itching in hands and feet
- Tingling itching hands and feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sudden itching of hands and feet
- What would cause neck pain with pain down my arms and tingling in my hands?
- Why do my hands and feet itch?
- Why do the palms of my hands itch?
- Talk to a dermatologist online