Doctor insights on:
Itching Skin Around Eyes
Redness around eyes and mouth. Hurts and itches, but then stops and turns red. Have had on corners of mouth since december, left eye for 2 weeks. Help?
I have severe allergies &, in addition to headache/throat, sometimes skin around eyes itches & i get small, itchy bumps that last weeks. Causes?Cures?
Skin itch (no redness) started 2 yrs ago, feet & hands, then scrotum. It comes & goes. Now it itches more, puffy eyes and redness on neck. What is it?
Eyelid tenderness: What products do you use on your lashes. Also it you have allergies the eyelids are a common area to notice irritation. Try not to rub the skin and watch what products you use on your hands, eyelid irritation is often due to skin care products used on the hands such as nail polish and artificial nails. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have staph in my eye , armpit, on skin .Can i get in in my throat?I'm asking cause it itches n it all started at the same time
I have a rash on my left thigh, the left side of my chest & around my eyes. It itches. Started as red bumps like many small insect bites. What is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes yellow skin around the eyes?
- Dry cracked skin around eyes
- Red burning skin around eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The skin around my eyes is red swollen and itchy
- Best eye creams for dry skin around the eyes
- Yellow skin around eyes
- Seasonal swollen itchy burning skin around eyes
- Talk to a dermatologist online