Doctor insights on:
Itching And Hives
Hives? Rash? It keeps spreading it starts as a red area then a welt appears and it itches and burns/stings on legs arms lower back and lower abdomen
Hive & rash: you have urticaria or allergic dermatitis, it is best if you see your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment, at the mean time try an antihistamine such as Zyrtec or Benadryl, hydrocortisone cream, but you need to find out what you are allergic to. Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've been taking amoxicillin for a week now and woke up with itching red hives all over my entire body. Its spreading and itches bad. What to do?
I have itching and hives for over 3 weeks gets more itchy after showering or swimming in lake what is this, what can I do for relief?
? Chronic urticaria: better check with a dermatologist / allergist, check aaaai.irg or acaai.org for an allergist in your area ...Read more
Control: You may view the immune system as the police commissioner who oversees the city's defense against invaders. When someone causes trouble, you may find multiple and variable responses. We need the immune system to defend against outside invaders (bacteria, virus, worms) and inside traitors (cancer, autoimmune disease). Diseases often occur when the immune system fails. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Allergy: Yes you may have an allergy to the drug I would see the physician and change the medication ...Read more
Itching and hives after using furosemide 40mg but no allergic reaction from 20mg. Ok with 40mg thru IV but not pills why
Not always as appear: Consider possible sensitivity to a coloring in the tablet. Sensitivity to the drug itself makes no sense. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Relief from itching and hives due to kidney failure disease
- How can i reduce itching and swelling due to hives?
- Benadryl for hives and itching
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why my vagina itches and peels off?
- Itching breasts before and during my period how common is that
- Brown vaginal discharge and itching in the vaginal area
- Bad itch between scrotum and rectum
- Talk to a dermatologist online