Doctor insights on:
Itch All Over My Body
?systemic problem: Itching all over the body without rash could be a sign of any one of many systemic diseases.Please see a good primary care doctor or internist for evaluation.Trying to list all possible causes to you would just be guessing and get you more worried.Good luck:) ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
ITCHING ALL OVER: How long have you been itching all over? Do you take any medications? Is the itch all below the waist, or does it also itch on your face and scalp. Anybody else in your family or your friends itch? Do you have a cat or dog? Have you changed your soap or laundry detergent? If it persists, see a doctor, preferably a dermatologist. ...Read more
Have serious itching all over my body and i take priton and it only relieves me for two days only. What can I do?
Generalized Itching: Generalized pruritus may be classified into the following categories on the basis of the underlying causative disease: renal pruritus, cholestatic pruritus, hematologic pruritus, endocrine pruritus, pruritus related to malignancy, and idiopathic generalized pruritus. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Random itching all over my body
- I itch all over my body
- I itch all over my body at night
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My body itches all over but no rash
- Itchiness all over the body
- I have been itching all over my body
- Why am i itching all over my body?
- Talk to a dermatologist online