Doctor insights on:
Itch All Over My Body
?systemic problem: Itching all over the body without rash could be a sign of any one of many systemic diseases.Please see a good primary care doctor or internist for evaluation.Trying to list all possible causes to you would just be guessing and get you more worried.Good luck:) ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
ITCHING ALL OVER: How long have you been itching all over? Do you take any medications? Is the itch all below the waist, or does it also itch on your face and scalp. Anybody else in your family or your friends itch? Do you have a cat or dog? Have you changed your soap or laundry detergent? If it persists, see a doctor, preferably a dermatologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Itching require eval: Itching can be caused by something external or internal. Dry skin, eczema, bug bites ; other infestations can lead to itching; but so too can liver, thyroid and kidney disease. Best to see a physician and get a proper work up including appropriate lab work! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Have serious itching all over my body and i take priton and it only relieves me for two days only. What can I do?
Generalized Itching: Generalized pruritus may be classified into the following categories on the basis of the underlying causative disease: renal pruritus, cholestatic pruritus, hematologic pruritus, endocrine pruritus, pruritus related to malignancy, and idiopathic generalized pruritus. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
After 10 days of taking an antibiotic I began itching all over my body. How long till it stops after I stop taking the antibiotic?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have bumps all over my body and they itch
- Why does my body itch all over at night?
- I have small bumps all over my body that itch
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I get itching all over my body when i get anxious is that weird
- Why do i itch all over my body?
- My body itches all over but no rash
- I have rash all over my body and it itches
- Talk to a dermatologist online