Doctor insights on:
It Sounds Like A Helicopter In My Ear
ForWhomTheBellsToll: Probably what's called Tinnitus("ringing in the ears").It doesn't necessarily have to sound like "ringing."It can be a hissing,whooshing,or pulsating helicopter-like sound. It's because of nerve damage or deterioration in the ear's hearing mechanism(little sound-transmitting hairs). You'll need a hearing test(audiogram) and exam by an ENT specialist.Usually the cause isn't serious, but not always. ...Read more
Off and on since yesterday, i had numbness & tightness bk n fourth in my arms. Then i was hearing a helicopter sound in my lft ear. What is this?
Why do I hear like a helicopter in my head, this happend twice today, i been at my ear dr, but this just happend twice today?
My ear makes a sound that sound like a heatbeat and it gets worse when I turn my head sideways. With a slihgt painn. What could b the problem.
I was cleaning out my ear with a q tip and now my ear feels like its clogged and everything sounds muffled?
Impaction: Using a swab in the ear frequently pushes cerumen further into the ear canal where it can tamp down next to the eardrum causing an impaction. You can try to flush it out with over the counter ear cleaners but may need to have it cleaned out by a physician. Hence, the advice not to put anything in your ears except for your elbows! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I got slapped hard on my ear yesterday and since then there is buzzing sound and i don't have any pain just feel like air passing through my ear?
You may need to get: examined by a healthcare provider for a punctured eardrum, e.g. perforated tympanic membrane. Usual symptoms of these perforations are hearing loss, pain, bleeding, and tinnitus (or ringing in the ear). Your symptoms do not sound that serious, though a contusion to the bony structures inside the eardum may affect your hearing for a while but should heal spontaneously. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to hear like a weird sound in ear whilst having an ear infection?
- Is it normal to hear like a ring sound in ear when having an ear infection?
- Is it normal to hear like a ringing sound in ear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does it sound and feel like i have water in my ear?
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- I have a bump in my ear and it hurts
- My ear feels like it has water in it
- I hear this sound in my left ear when i put it down on my pillow i am a swimmer