Doctor insights on:
It Is Safe To Take Docusate Everyday
Which medication is safe during breastfeeding for constipation. I take colace (docusate sodium) and it's not effective doesn't work?
Can Lidoderm patch on lower back cause constipation? I also take Ultram50mg. How safe is it to take a colace (docusate sodium) twice a day indefinitely?
I am taking stool softener, (docusate sodium) 2 a day it is really helping me. Is it safe to take it for a long time, or there is alternatives?
Constipation: Long term laxatives are not great for the bowels. If possible add magnesium 250mg once per day to your routine and that may help increase absorption into the gut and help you taper off the laxatives. Also don't forget to drink a lot of water to soften the bowels and fiber to keep things moving. ...Read more
I took one 100mg of Colace (docusate sodium) at 8:00 am. It's now 8:30 pm. No bowel movement. Should I take another 100 mg. is it safe to take more?
Im 6 weeks pregnant & have bad constipation&am very bloated. Its bad. I have docusate sodium 100mg & was wondering if it was safe to take 6 instead of 1-3?
Follow the label: For now, follow the label on the docusate. Next, go see your OB doctor and ask what to do - it's going to be a long 9.5 months! make sure you are eating very healthy foods - avoid fast food, processed foods (like cheetos, frozen dinners, etc.). Eat lots of fresh veggies. Don't drink pop or fruit juice (stick to water and milk). Avoid rice and applesauce (both will constipate). Add prunes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is aleve safe to take everyday?
- Is it safe to take celestamine everyday?
- Is metamucil safe to take everyday?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take psyllium husk everyday?
- Is it safe to take stool softener everyday?
- Is it safe to take allergy medicine everyday?
- Is it safe to take water pills everyday?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online