Doctor insights on:
It Hurts To Touch My Lips
My lips hurt me very much and they are dry when something touches them it feels like a it is burning
I have small bumps on my top lip, they are soft to the touch and don't hurt or itch. They have been there for about 3 weeks, cause for concern?
Just noticed a tiny bump on the top of my lip that is irritating & hurts a little, especially if touched. The skin nearby feels odd. Is it serious?
Mucosal cyst: Small fluid filed cysts (or bubbles) can form on the mucous membranes and are not worrisome. They generally resolved in a few days. ...Read more
My EBF 5 months old's middle lower lips has a tear and bleeds although when I touch it, it doesn't hurt her. Her lips are dry.
Moisturize: moisturize with something safe like a little vaseline or aquaphor. ...Read more
I have small scale looking marks on lips of V they do not itch, burn or hurt when touched any opinions on what this might be? Been tested no disease
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My head hurts to the touch
- It hurts to touch my eyelids
- My spine hurts to touch
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My knee hurts to bend or touch
- My skin hurts to touch but no rash
- The top of my head hurts to touch
- My right testicle hurts when i touch it
- My breasts hurt to touch