Doctor insights on:
Isthmus Thyroid Thickened
Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. -
And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges. Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL
-TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
Not at same time: A person might be both hyper- and hypothyroid at different times in his/her life, but you can't be 'actively' both at the same time, nosiree. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Enlarged thyroid with nodules and thickened isthmus
- What is an enlarged thyroid isthmus?
- What is thyroid isthmus?
- Tiny cyst in the isthmus of thyroid gland
- What size is normal for thyroid isthmus?
- Thickening of thyroid gland
- What does it means by diffuse thyromegaly with coarsened parenchyma with solid nodule in the junction of right lobe isthmus on my thyroid?
- Cause of cyst in thyroid isthmus