Doctor insights on:
Isoniazid And Alcohol
I am taking isoniazid, if I take bee propolis tincture with alcohol. Would that hurt my liver or is it pure.
See below:: Isoniazid is used alone or with other drugs to treat tuberculosis (TB) and to prevent it in people who have had contact with tuberculosis bacteria. It eliminates only active (growing) bacteria. Since the bacteria may exist in a resting (nongrowing) state for long periods, therapy with Isoniazid (and other antituberculosis drugs) must be continued for a long time (usually 6-12 months). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What unwanted reactions can close to 2 years use of INH (isoniazid) cause in the body? Is it reversible?
No harm, no worries: This won't do any harm at all, nothing "reversible" to worry about. ...Read more
ISONIAZID: The first rx given to ptb patients. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the interaction of alcohol and fluconazole?
- What happens if you take allegra and alcohol?
- Can you take zithromax and drink alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ibuprofen 600 mg and alcohol
- Alcohol and heavy menstrual periods
- Fun activities for drug and alcohol abuse group therapy
- Can alcohol use cause muscle and joint pain?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online