Doctor insights on:
Is Your Vagina Supposed To Hurt During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Infection: You might have an infection - and you need to get this checked immediately - as you might also have an UTI ...Read more
Do obgyns routinely test for herpes during pregnancy? I have a patch of little bumps by my vagina. They've been there for weeks. They don't hurt thoug
Not herpes: These bumps definitely are not herpes. Lesions of genital herpes go from red bump to blister to sore (with scab if on a dry surface) and then heal over 1-3 weeks. Genital warts are a possibility, but maybe nothing abnormal. Show your obstetrician. Some Ob's test routinely for HSV infection, but most probably do not -- but if you remain concerned about herpes, probably she will test you. Good luck! ...Read more
Check with your MD: Cotren (cotrimazole ) used in vaginal fungal infections , although safe not fully tested in pregnant woman for safety , especially first trimester , no ill effects in animal studies , must check with your OB doctor before using ...Read more
No: Unless blue dye is inserted.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes it can: Vaginal moisture and "wetness" is often attributed to fluid movement across the walls of the vagina which become vascularly engorged especially when stimulated or excited. However general pelvic vascular congestion occurs during pregnancy and can result in enlargement of vuvlvar structures, varicosities, and increased moisture. ...Read more
Increase blood flow: Yes increase blood flow in pelvic structures. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is your vagina supposed to feel tight during pregnancy?
- Stomach pain during pregnancy
- Is it normal of the muscles in your abdomen to hurt during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for your stomach to bruise during pregnancy?
- How long after physical therapy is your shoulder supposed to hurt?
- Is your stomach supposed to hurt when pregnant?
- Is it normal for your stomach to hurt during the second trimester?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free