Doctor insights on:
Is Your Vagina Supposed To Feel Tight During Pregnancy
Had on thin tights with small tear above vagina&thin underwear. He had on nothing. He went to bathroom to pee than he precum near V.Pregnancy possible?
Sure possible: If really worried check with HPT and if in doubt recheck one week later. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
During pms is it normal for the cramps to be only in the vagina or is it pregnancy cramps? Period is supposed to be in 5 days?
Take a test: The best way to determine the difference between menstrual cramps and pregnancy is through a pregnancy test. Cramps are not reliable way to determine if one is pregnant. Most do not have cramps during the early days of pregnancy before a menstrual cycle is even missed. Other causes of pelvic pain should be investigated if the pain continues. ...Read more
Yes it can: Vaginal moisture and "wetness" is often attributed to fluid movement across the walls of the vagina which become vascularly engorged especially when stimulated or excited. However general pelvic vascular congestion occurs during pregnancy and can result in enlargement of vuvlvar structures, varicosities, and increased moisture. ...Read more
See your dr: Many possible reasons from infection (stds or other)' but many people suffer. See your dr o ind pacific reason. ...Read more
Infection: You might have an infection - and you need to get this checked immediately - as you might also have an UTI ...Read more
I have itching problem in the area of my vagina. Does this happens during pregnancy? Is there any cream that I use in that area?
Consult your OB/GYN: They can suggest how to relieve the itching. ...Read more
Check with your MD: Cotren (cotrimazole) used in vaginal fungal infections, although safe not fully tested in pregnant woman for safety, especially first trimester, no ill effects in animal studies, must check with your OB doctor before using ...Read more
No: Unless blue dye is inserted.Get a more detailed answer ›
Increase blood flow: Yes increase blood flow in pelvic structures. ...Read more
NO but possible: Due to change in vaginal flora can occur, take nice baths, maintain good hygiene, speak to your OB doctor for a visit and you will be fine. ...Read more
Soap and Water: It does not sound hygienic. Doesn't warm water with soap work better at cleansing? ...Read more
Nothing weird: May be due to change of bacterial flora, maintaining good hygiene will help, and speak to ob;gyn doctor. ...Read more
Is it compulsory for every woman that her vagina should bleed during her first sex? Or else there will a problem in her pregnancy?
No, of course not...: The bleeding with first sex idea is overdone. It doesn't always happen. Bleeding means there were little tears. If a woman has a healthy vulva, vagina, and hymen; if she is very stretchy; if she is happy and relaxed, with lots of natural lubrication; if a guy enters at a good angle, at the right spot; if he moves with gentler motions until she is well-lubricated; there may not be any bleeding. ...Read more
What for?: Inserting a finger gently will not do any harm, as long as the finger is clean. ...Read more
See below: The vagina has no hair, so I think you are asking is it safe to shave the vulva during pregnancy- yes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Feeling of a heavy vagina in early pregnancy
- Stabbing pains in vagina in early pregnancy
- Vagina is looser during pregnancy
- Why does your vagina swell during pregnancy?
- Are you supposed to feel your lymph nodes in your neck?
- Could the tingling sensation in my vagina be a sign of pregnancy
- How does your cervix feel during pregnancy?
- When does your vagina turn blue in pregnancy
- Is your vagina supposed to hurt during pregnancy?
- Are you supposed to feel your heartbeat in your stomach?
- If your chest feels tight
- Are you supposed to feel pregnancy symptoms everyday?
- Vibration in vagina during pregnancy
- How is your stomach supposed to feel when pregnant?
- Pregnancy numbness in vagina
- What if your vagina supposed to spell like?
- Can you get pregnant if yuh insert sperm into vagina with fingers?
- If cervix is closed due to pregnancy can sperm get into uterus
- Can sperm form mouth inserted into vagina cause pregnancy?
- Sharp shooting pain in vagina and anus in early pregnancy