Doctor insights on:
Is Yoga Good After A Workout Or Before
Hi there. Is vinyasa yoga more appropriate before after an intense cardio workout? (Wrestling, Mauy Thai, Jui Jitsu)
Warm up vs cool down: Active warm up is ideal prior to intense workouts. Depending upon how aggressive your yoga routine is, it might serve as warm up. With that said, cooling down is also a good idea after intense exercise too. Bottom line, there's no proof that any specific exercise routine is better than another for warm up or cool down, aside from general statements. ...Read more
Which is better Yoga or Tai Chi for stretching? I'm 21 broke my tibia and femur in my right leg at 16. I workout but don't stretch. Help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yoga before or after breakfast
- Is it good to take protein before a workout?
- Can yoga b a good workout for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Take multivitamin before or after workout
- Take vitamins before or after workout
- Creatine monohydrate before or after workout
- Amino acids before or after workout
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free