Doctor insights on:
Is Yellowish Skin Around My Stitches Normal
Had a simple vulvectomy 5 wks ago-area of over-granulation tissue removed-no VIN. Wound healing well altho 1 stitch opened. Still have pain- normal?
I had stitches removed yesterday around my eye. Today i notice there is yellow skin like on the closed wound. Is that normal?
I had stitches removed & tape placed. The tape fell off and there is white underneath the cut and yellowish pus coming out. Is this normal or infected?
Scab fell off my wound from surgery after a bath. It was yellow/green. Can see stitches now through the "hole" left behind. Is this normal?
Call your surgeon: The sutures that your are seeing may be absorbable sutures that "dissolves" over several weeks. If you have redness, increased pain, fever, or pus like drainage see your doctor right away as you may be getting a wound infection. As far as the "hole" I would keep this area clean and dry and covered with a sterile gauze. Do not let moisture get into the wound. Ask your surgeon! ...Read more
I fell off my bike and bit my lip no stitches and was put on penicillin just in case. 3 days later it is white w/yellow scabs is this normal healing ?
When are facial stitches removed? How do you know they are ready to be removed? Mine is swollen with yellow around stitches but i think its from bruis
What should I do if my stitches from my gallbladder surgery reopen? The inside of my stitches are yellow.
Incision: You should seek immediate attention from your surgeon, it maybe a seroma but it also be infected. ...Read more
I have 18 days old surgical wound One of the stitchs has yellow eschar painless and no pus. Im using fuicidin and hydrogel do I need surgcl debridment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small bumps all over my burnt skin after sunburn is that normal healing phase
- Penis head has small white lumps of skin around the ridge is this normal
- Why is skin peeling around my spider bite?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my skin to get itchy and dry after a flight?
- Why is the skin around my vagina yellow?
- Around ovulation is it normal to have watery yellowish discharge
- Im getting blackheads and whiteheads around my nose is it normal
- Talk to a dermatologist online