Doctor insights on:
Is Yellow Fever Contagious
That depends: Some countries require an international certificate of vaccine or prophylaxis for yellow fever before they will allow you entry. They could vaccinate you as you enter the country or detain you to check for infection. You can check www.Gov/travel to find out yellow fever vaccination requirements for the countries you plant to travel. ...Read more
Definitely not: Malaria & Yellow fever are completely different diseases. Malaria is caused by parasites, whereas Yellow fever is caused by a virus. When traveling, you don't want to catch either of these. They are BOTH associated with mosquito bites -so above all else- AVOID THE BITE! Your doc should be able to help you access an ID doctor or Travel Medicine specialist who can help u avoid these nasty diseases. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yellow fever
- Yellow jaundice contagious
- When are fever blisters contagious
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Scarlet fever contagious period
- Fever blister contagious period
- Is dengue fever contagious?
- Is strep contagious without fever?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free