Doctor insights on:
Is Yeast Infection Contagious
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I developed a yeast infection. I have used 2 1 day treatments. I still itch, but no discharge anymore. Am i contagious? And should I use a 7 day?
Go for 7 day: You may still be contagious until your symptoms have completely resolved. Depending on how you are feeling...It may be worth a visit to your obgyn for a check up. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infection contagious partner
- Yeast infection is it contagious
- Is oral yeast infection contagious?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Baby yeast infection contagious
- Skin yeast infection contagious
- Male yeast infection contagious
- Are yeast infections contagious to men?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free