Doctor insights on:
Is Wpw Considered A Heart Disease
Heart disease is a condition in which a person has problems with his heart, which includes both birth defects and problems acquired later. Examples of heart disease include clogging of the coronary (heart) arteries, heart attacks, leaky heart valves, heart failure, viral infections ...Read more
Depends: If the irregular heart beat is due to sporadic premature beats and the heart is structurally normal, that kind of irregularity is present in all normal hearts and not considered a heart disease. On the other hand, if you have atrial fibrillation (for example), that is considered a heart disease. ...Read more
Yes: Unfortunately the names for some defects are confusing. Endocardial cushion defect is an older term. Atrioventricular canal is also an older term for the same entity. The current term for this defect is atrioventricular septal defect and is often abbreviated as avsd. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is bicuspid aortic valve with arteriostenosis considered a heart disease? Would zquil be harmful to that?
Definitely: Sure is - but it's a CONGENITAL disease, not acquired. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a heart attack considered heart disease?
- Is an irregular heartbeat considered a heart disease?
- Is high cholesterol considered a form of heart or vessel disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is diarrhea considered to be a communicable disease?
- Is having open heart surgery considered a disability?
- What is considered a dangerous heart rate?
- Is mitral valve prolapse considered heart disease?
- Talk to a cardiologist online