Doctor insights on:
Is Whey Protein Good For Teenagers
Avoid: There are some studies that link whey protein with cancer and autoimmune diseases. These are not conclusive studies, but you are better off getting your protein from plant based sources and avoiding potential harm. In addition, you can get healthy protein from wild fish like salmon, halibut and trout. ...Read more
Protein supplements: Either whey or soy with the isoflavones removed. ...Read more
Protein - pregnancy: Can be - but be balanced. Best to stay natural. Egg white is superior to all. Quinoa is excellent. Beans and lentils are excellent. Milk protein is excellent. Whole grains are good but not sufficient. Nuts are excellent. Yogurt is excellent ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Only in unnatural...: Casein is just milk protein, most likely from cow milk. It is bad for a person if she takes casein in unnaturally large amounts, but casein is in naturally healthy amounts in dairy products. There is no need to take processed casein outside of dietary milk, yogurt, etc... ...Read more
Pea protein shake a good supplemental alternative to whey protein shake for vegans? Is there enough Lysine? Any better alternatives? Thank you.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is protein powder good for teenagers?
- What is a good whey protein?
- Is whey protein good for runners?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is gnc whey protein good?
- Is a whey protein shake good for breakfast?
- Is designer whey protein good for you?
- Is whey protein good for gaining weight?
- Talk to a pediatrician online