Doctor insights on:
Is Welding Bad If You Are Pregnant
Worried i might be pregnant.i am a welder. Is the fumes from welding going to affect a baby.I?
Welders: http://www.welding-rod-dangers.com/exposure/exposure.htm. My guess would be the unborn baby would be at risk of neurologic disorders to some degree. Not sure how you could minimize the risk ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have habit of eating raw rice frequently im NT able to control myself..! planning to get pregnant n m scared if it will effect bad? any solution?
A habit to break...: Raw rice won't harm your pregnancy unless it is contaminated with a germ that can harm your pregnancy. When rice is cooked, all the germs are killed and its the best way to eat rice when you are pregnant. You should work on breaking this habit prior to "trying" to get pregnant. Get help from a therapist if you can't do it on your own. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is electrolytes bad for you when pregnant?
- Is it bad to walk too much while you are pregnant?
- Is chocolate bad when you re pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have bad cramps and still be pregnant?
- Monday morning sickness and welding
- Flash burns from welding
- Fumes from welding
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online