Doctor insights on:
Is Wearing Glasses Bad For Your Eyes
What are the risks associated with laser eye surgery? I have very bad eyesight and am tired of wearing glasses, but i'm afraid that laser eye surgery could make me go blind. Is that a possibility? Are there any serious side effects of the surgery?
There are risks: Lasereyesurgery perfomed with the correct pre, intra and postoperative care is often life changing.However, there are potential complicatiuons for every type of surgery.Night vision disturbances, glare and halos are common, often improve and usually tolerable. More severe complications such as inflammations and infections can often be treated with good results.Major visual loss is rarely possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Glasses weaken eyes?: No. People over 40 often think that wearing readers made their eyes weaker. Presbyopia is a natural condition that occurs around 40 where the focusing power (accommodation) gradually declines over 30 years due to gradual hardening of the natural lens of the eye. The amount of reading power you need to replace gradually increases every 2-3 years. Vision w readers is better; they want glasses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
THEY : WILL GET WORSE ANYWAY.Get a more detailed answer ›
Nonsense question: None of this makes any sense.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Eyes are pretty tough and flexible. If the glasses you are wearing are incorrect in some way, the eyes will do the best to see and will not be harmed -- you simply will not see as well as you could. (honestly i don't know what you mean by 'grade' - you could re ask that if it is still an issue for you.). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do your eyes ache when wearing glasses for long periods of time?
- Is wearing sunglasses healthy or unhealthy for your eyes?
- Is apple cider vinegar bad for your liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is xanax bad for your liver?
- Is listerine good for your gums when you already have a bad gum disease?
- Is it possible for your head to hurt so bad you feel like you have to throw up?
- Is hookah second hand smoke bad for your kids?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free