Doctor insights on:
Is Viral Syndrome Contagious
See below:: Post-viral fatigue syndrome (pvfs) is a condition or conditions characterized by fatigue following a viral infection. The term is not widely used, but the state of prolonged or severe fatigue after illness is not uncommon. Some people experience fatigue and related symptoms for months or years following a severe viral infection. ...Read more
See below: This is a nonspecific diagnosis for some type of viral illness. ...Read more
Give it time: For most viruses, like the common cold, the illness is treated symptomatically untill recovery occurs. In some cases such as measles, chicken pox or flu, vaccines provide protection from infection. In other cases including shingles, hepatitis and hiv, treatments exist that may promote healing once the virus is established. Talk to you physician for more details. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Who is the best specialist to follow me for post viral syndrome. My husband has been sick for two years with no real answers. He is in bed most days.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is viral meningitis contagious?
- Is viral rash contagious?
- What is viral gastritis is it contagious?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is viral pneumonia contagious in adults?
- Is viral strep throat contagious?
- How long is viral pink eye contagious?
- Is viral pharyngitis contagious?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free