Doctor insights on:
Is Viral Gastroenteritis Contagious
Some types: Meningococcal meningitis can be highly contagious, especially in close quarters, e.g. College dorms, military recruits. Vaccinations recommended, before exposure, contacts get prophylactic antibiotic rx. Others may or not be, depending on the type and how the meningitis was contracted. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Viral gastroenteritis contagious period
- Is gastroenteritis contagious?
- Is gastroenteritis contagious before symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment of viral gastroenteritis
- Prevent viral gastroenteritis
- Viral gastroenteritis in infants
- Viral gastroenteritis diarrhea
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online