Doctor insights on:
Is Viral Cardiomyopathy Deadly
Sometimes: Cardiomyopathy varies greatly in severity. If the heart muscle is extremely weakened, then the cardiomyopathy could be deadly. But in many cases, the cardiomyopathy is mild and should be well tolerated. So it really depends on how severe the problem is. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many viruses can...: Infect both the heart, your respiratory tract, or your GI system. Many patients who develop myocarditis from a virus have a fever or cold symptoms before their heart becomes involved, which they caught from a close contact. It is unpredictable who will develop myocarditis or cardiomyopathy from a virus, and fortunately this is rare. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hopefully improvemen: Most people get better. Hopefully you will too. ...Read more
Randy travis got viral cardiomyopathy and after a stroke how serious is it ? Is he going to make it ?
Critical condition: News is being updated regarding mr. Travis' situation as it develops: http://media.Baylorhealth.Com/ we on healthtap have no other knowledge about what will happen next. I wish him recovery and health. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When cardiomyopathy is deadly
- What is the average life expectancy of a person with cardiomyopathy?
- Why is bacterial meningitis worse than viral?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is prednisone a safe drug to take for a viral lung infection?
- Is bladder cancer deadly?
- Is anemia deadly?
- How deadly is kidney cancer?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free