Doctor insights on:
Is Viral Cardiomyopathy Deadly
Sometimes: Cardiomyopathy varies greatly in severity. If the heart muscle is extremely weakened, then the cardiomyopathy could be deadly. But in many cases, the cardiomyopathy is mild and should be well tolerated. So it really depends on how severe the problem is. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hopefully improvemen: Most people get better. Hopefully you will too. ...Read more
Many viruses can...: Infect both the heart, your respiratory tract, or your GI system. Many patients who develop myocarditis from a virus have a fever or cold symptoms before their heart becomes involved, which they caught from a close contact. It is unpredictable who will develop myocarditis or cardiomyopathy from a virus, and fortunately this is rare. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When cardiomyopathy is deadly
- What are the causes of viral cardiomyopathy?
- Viral cardiomyopathy life expectancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is cirrhosis deadly?
- Is rhabdomyosarcoma deadly?
- Veins deadly
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free