Doctor insights on:
Is Vinegar Good For Pregnant Women
Pasteurized: Pasteurized is safer.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am four months pregnant and wanted to know if it is okay to drink Apple cider vinegar? I am having some nasal congestion and I have heard it is good
This is crazy I have just read in another well regarded site that vinegar must be avoided at all cost s whilst pregnant....????
No: Is your plan to ingest the vinegar? If so, that's okay. ...Read more
I am pregnant. Can I use a little bit of vinegar in my diet? Is vinegar the same as alcohol/ethanol?
Sure: Just don't "drink in from the bottle." (smile) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it good for pregnant women to exercise?
- Is water good for pregnant women?
- Good drinks for pregnant women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Good lotion for pregnant women
- Is spirulina good for pregnant women?
- Is coconut good for pregnant women?
- Foods that are not good for pregnant women
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online