Doctor insights on:
Is Verruca Like Genital Warts
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
I have a wart on my foot and I take a bath, could the virus that causes it travel through the water and give me like.. genital warts?
Genital Warts: Genital warts are flesh-colored or gray growths found in the genital area and anal region in both men and women. Genital warts are sometimes referred to as condyloma acuminata or venereal warts. They represent the most common sexually-transmitted disease caused by a virus. The warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (hpv). Infection with genital warts may not be obvious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can genital warts look like the thread on a wash rag but closer together and can be popped out with white squishy substances?
Not usually: Genital warts have typical appearances, although in females, they make require application of mild Acetic Acid to identify and make apparent. They typically do not spontaneously resolve. Their importance is not their ability to spread within oneself and to others, but also their ability to involve the cervix and potential cervical cancers. Consequently, they need to be addressed aggressively. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- Can skin tags look like genital warts?
- Cauliflower like genital wart growths
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do genital warts feel like?
- What is the result of viral culture hpv positive in genital warts?
- Is it normal for genital warts to bleed briskly?
- What do genital warts actually look like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free