Doctor insights on:
Is Vaginal Bleeding A Symptom Of Cystitis
A urinary tract infection, also known as an UTI, may involve the kidney, ureter, bladder, or urethra. A common cause is an intestinal bacteria, E. coli. Common symptoms include a frequent urge to urinate, and pain or burning when urinating. Antibiotics are typically ...Read more
See answer : Visible blood in the urine if associated with urinary urgency, frequency, voiding small amounts, and burning is usually due to a uti. Blood in the urine without any other signs is very unlikely to be due to a UTI and bloody vaginal discharge or spotting is not a sign of UTI but more likely a vaginal or uterine problem. ...Read more
Vaginal dryness?: Vaginal dryness is common in menopause. So it is possible for women to have pain or even bleeding with sex. I am always a little concerned about bleeding, though, because there are other causes. If the age listed (31) is yours, this would be very young for menopause. It's probably a good idea to make an appointment to discuss this with your doctor. Lgromkomd. ...Read more
Infection: No. It is a sign of infection. ...Read more
No and Yes: No vaginal dryness is not a primary symptom of uterine prolapse as the descent of the uterus most be noted and documented by a M by exam. Yes, second and especially third degree prolapse often is associated as a secondary factor with vaginal dryness as the uterus is almost at the vaginal opening or outside it and air does get into the vagina during physical or strenuous activity. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of conception?
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of chlamydia?
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of placental abruption?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of labor and delivery?
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of hypovolemic shock?
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of preterm labor?
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of rh isoimmunization?
- Cystitis vaginal bleeding