Doctor insights on:
Is Tylenol Pm Safe During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is tylenol pm safe to take during pregnancy? I have insomnia and I have been on Ambien but i want to take something that safe as i had 3 miscarriages
NO: Should not affect results.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it safe to take 2500mg tylenol daily long term? Is it also safe to take that long term during pregnancy?
Tylenol Toxicity: The simple answer to your question is no. Tylenol is very toxic in high and regular doses to your liver. I am not sure why you are taking this daily and would advise you to get to your obstetrician to make sure they are aware of this and to give them a chance to discuss healthier options for you. ...Read more
Read the label: These medicines should have a label indicating use and safety. Look for it. Ask your ob. ...Read more
Is it safe to take panadol for headache during pregnancy (first month)? Panadol is similar to tylenol.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is tylenol pm safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take tylenol pm during pregnancy?
- Is tylenol cold and flu safe during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is extra strength tylenol safe during pregnancy?
- Is tylenol sinus safe during pregnancy?
- Is tylenol cold safe during pregnancy?
- Is tylenol safe to take during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free