Doctor insights on:
Is Triple Antibiotic Safe For Vaginal Use
Yes: 4% hydrogen peroxide is safe for vaginal use. ...Read more
No: It is not necessary but it is advisable since all antibiotics have side effects and you don't want to risk side effects if it may not help because your symptoms are caused by something else. ...Read more
Is econazole nitrate cream safe to use on a 15 month-old for yeast infection caused by antibiotics?
Is neosporin or polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin) safe to use for cuts and scrapes in pregnancy? If not, an alternative ointment?
Exam : Many people present with "piles" and this can actually be the issue or one of many other problems that your doctor can help there are dietary, behavioral, hygiene modifications as well as procedures that can help with these common problems. Both constipation and diarrhea can lead to this condition as well it is best if you consult with a general or colorectal surgeon to help with this matter. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Triple antibiotic ointment use inside vagina
- Can i use triple antibiotics on vagina?
- Is it safe to use aloe vera gel for vaginal burning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Triple antibiotic ointment cysts
- Triple antibiotic ointment on acne
- Triple antibiotic treatment
- Is neosporin a triple antibiotic ointment?
- Triple antibiotic ointment uses