Doctor insights on:
Is Trembling Hands A Symptom Of Hyperthyroidism
Or something: Trembling hands do occur when weakness is present but generally the weakness has to be pretty pronounced. Movement disorders, medication, drugs of abuse, stress, caffeine are much much more likely. If you are not significantly weak, look for another cause. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My thyroid condition 10 yrs ago had symptoms like trembling hands, heart palpitation and high metabolic rate. Why my relapse has no such symptoms?
Depends: Trembling hands can be caused by a variety of conditions, including: low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), acute stress reaction, benign essential tremor, Insulin reaction (hypoglycemia), panic attack, generalized anxiety disorder, parkinson disease, dementia, multiple sclerosis and hyperthyroidism. Be sure to see your primary care provider for a comprehensive evaluation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Many causes: Hyperthyroidism, heredofamilial tremors, or benign essential tremors can cause shaking when holding an object. Parkinson's causes resting tremors. Cerebellar problems, and ms could cause tremors on coordinated activities. Wilson's disease causes wing beating tremor. Anxiety, if intense, can result in trembling. If any of this describes you, check with your doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is feeling warm a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is agitation a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is bumps in mouth a symptom of hand foot mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Crawling on hands and knees at 2 weeks
- Is crying a symptom of hand foot mouth?
- Is headaches a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is high blood pressure a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is rash on groin a symptom of hand foot mouth?