Doctor insights on:
Is Treating The Chronic Pancreatitis Done Mostly By Fasting
No: A lot of times acute pancreatitis is treated by pancreatic rest with fasting. Usually chronic pancreatitis is not treated this way. A low fat diet is recommended as is abstaining from alcohol (even if alcohol is not the reason for your pancreatitis). Treating the reason behind the pancreatitis and in select cases surgery or other procedures. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stent: If you have an irregular pancreatic duct and are having symptoms a stent would be considered. Talk to your doctor and consider seeing a gastroenterologist. ...Read more
Fatty liver I have a fat liver and chronic pancreatitis, im so tired of being seen as alcoholic, I don't drink, what can be done about this stigma?
How to find cause of my chronic pancreatitis,doc said it is idiopathic.mrcp,usg scan done. no alcohol,autoimmune,pancreatic divisium.my age 19.Advance?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treating pancreatitis
- Treating pancreatitis naturally
- Risk of not treating pancreatitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chronic pancreatitis gastroenterology methadone
- Chronic pancreatitis treatment options
- Foods recommended for chronic pancreatitis
- Diet for chronic pancreatitis patients
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online