Doctor insights on:
Is Toprol Safe When Breastfeeding
OK: As such nothing is safe to take during pregnancy except vitamins. Most of the medications are ok after 1st trimester of pregnancy. Toprol (metoprolol) being a beta-blocker can also slow baby's heart beats and therefore you have to have a real solid reason to take this medication and needs close fu with your OB &gyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Glycolic acid: Generally speaking, glycolic acid is considered safe. Avoid using products used for chemical peels as the levels of glycolic acid are much higher and are designed to penetrate much deeper. ...Read more
Yes: Biotin is safe. By 'mcg' maybe you are referring to microgram? That's a unit of measurement, not an ingredient. If there was another ingredient you had a question about, consider resubmitting the question. ...Read more
Should Be: I am not aware of any proven problems. It is , i think, shark. ...Read more
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is toprol safe?
- Mondeslor is safe when breastfeeding
- Is lantus safe when breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is vitex or b6 safe when breastfeeding?
- Is mederma safe to use when breastfeeding?
- Safe to use tampon when breastfeeding
- Is extra vitamin c safe when breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online