Doctor insights on:
Is Thrush A Sign Of Pregnancy
Is thrush an early pregnancy sign? I am trying to conceive after 2 prev miscarriages and this is a new symptom for me. Could it be hormone related?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can vaginal thrush delay your period and can it be a sign of pregnancy? 7th day of treatment and still signs of it! Help!
Yeast infections: Yeast infections are not a cause of irregular menstrual cycles nor are yeast infections a sign of pregnancy. If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. If your yeast infections is not going away with treatment you will need to schedule a follow up visit for testing. ...Read more
My period was due on the 6th of may pregnancy test as come back negative but I have got thrush and had it 4 2week could that be way?
Retest: If you used a urine test strip to check for elevated HCG you might want to wait 7-10 days after the first test and do it again. These cost about $1 each. The question is do you really have thrush, which is oral candidal infection. If so, this is very unusual in normal immune competent adults and you should be tested for HIV and your immune status. If vaginitis, anything can delay your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is clear stringy discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Is cramping in the vaginal area a sign of pregnancy?
- Is belly button pain a sign of early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is pooping a lot a sign of pregnancy?
- Is clear watery discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Is bright yellow urine a sign of pregnancy?
- Is clear stretchy discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online