Doctor insights on:
Is Thete An Over The Counter Med That Can Be Used To Remove Skin Tags
Hi, I have a skin tag in my inner thigh and was wondering if it is safe for me to use the over-the-counter wart freezing spray?
Yes,but dont: Skin tags can easily be removed with a small sharp scissors, but since they bleed when removed cautery will be necessary to stop the bleeding. Tying string or over the counter chemical can work but may cause damage to the skin which result in possible scarring. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Skin tag removal: Best to see your physician for this one. Occasionally skin tags can cause a bit of bleeding when they are removed and it is best done by your doctor who can see the area clearly and use a local anesthetic with a vasoconstrictor and an agent to stop bleeding after removal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Remove skin tags: See a dermatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there an over-the-counter medication that is similar to antabuse?
- Is there an over-the-counter cough syrup that my almost 8 month old baby can take?
- What can i use that is over-the-counter to rid belly fat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My 2 year old has a terrible cough what can i give her that is over-the-counter
- Can i use over-the-counter medication to combat skin fungal infections?
- What can be used to treat a fungus that causes skin discoloration?
- What is the best and safest way to remove a cyst that is just under the skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online